To create an optimal microclimate during cannabis cultivation, supply fresh air, ensure rapid growth and proper development of the bushes, you need to ensure that there is optimal ventilation for the grow box. At the same time, this system must meet certain requirements:
- correspond to the size of the grow box;
- Distribute carbon dioxide evenly within the space for optimal photosynthesis.
Ventilation for cannabis also helps prevent the spread of pathogenic microorganisms and fungus so that the plant does not get sick. It is worth noting that the root system also needs air, and not just the visible part of the bush. In addition, some crops can emit an unpleasant odor, so using special neutralizers and filters you can get rid of it.
How to choose ventilation for a grow box
To create an effective ventilation system, you definitely need to use filters for the grow box. Most often, carbon filter elements are purchased for this situation. In general, when creating a ventilation system in a grow box, you need to follow a few simple tips:
- regardless of the chosen ventilation system, the grow box must certainly have at least 2 holes;
- to improve air circulation inside the growbox, the inlet must certainly be located lower than the outlet;
- installation of the fan must be carried out at the outlet, because it is responsible for removing contaminated warm air from the grow box;
- In order for air to be effectively removed from the box, it is necessary to make the outlet for the fan smaller in volume compared to the inlet for air supply.
Growing hemp is a painstaking process that requires special attention and the creation of certain conditions. To achieve high yields and protect plants from diseases, you should definitely think about a ventilation system. In our online store you can find everything for growing cannabis, including filters, adapters, clamps, belts for hanging ventilation and others necessary products.