- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: SM-0184
- Product overview
- Reviews (11)
- Related products
The Afghan Kush plant is one of the most resistant to diseases, adapts perfectly to the type of climate and has a virtually 100% germination rate. Guaranteed to be appreciated even by beginner growers.
Features of the Afghan Kush variety
- The plant has a high level of THC (20-23%).
- The phenotype is 90% Indica, native to Afghanistan.
- It is distinguished by a generous harvest, which will bring the grower up to 500 grams of dry yield per square meter.
- The dimensions of the Christmas tree (140-160cm) and its unpretentiousness allow it to grow well indoors and outdoors.
- For such a powerful variety, a characteristic fruity-citrus smell, and its taste resembles berries with forest notes.
- A well-known variety in medicine, it is used as a remedy for depression, convulsive conditions and epilepsy.
Characteristic external features are:
Earthy, broad, dark green leaves; cones are saturated with resin and very dense; trichomes are white during flowering, and become amber during ripening. It is important to remember that the plant must be fed with mineral fertilizers (N, P, K), cultivated and watered abundantly during the growing season.
Buying seeds Afghan Kush in the Smartshop-smartshop® online store, you are guaranteed to receive a quality product with fast delivery and feedback. Our seeds are the key to successful harvests and satisfied customers.